Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Exercise Shoes

My good friend, from overseas, sent us a "love package" a couple weeks ago. These shoes were in the envelope with a little note saying "I'm pretty sure these are for decorative use... but if they fit, than all the better!" And boy oh boy... they fit!

From the moment Alia laid eyes on them... she was a goner!

For reasons, unbeknownst to us... these have become her "exercise shoes!" Oh la la indeed!



So whenever I turn on a workout video, I have a jumping jack partner beside me with the blingiest workout shoes I've ever seen!

As tempting as this "new fad" is... my old worn out Adidas' are looking mighty inviting! I have a feeling they'll be sticking around for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Renee. I didn't see this post until today! I know there isn't a left and a right way to wear them... and they don't look that comfortable, but I'm so glad Alia likes to wear them! Lots of hugs and smiles from over here!
    PJ

    ReplyDelete