Thursday, January 26, 2012

365 Project: January 25, 2012

My wonderful friend, April, invited the girls and I over for supper in the midst of our "girls only extravaganza" and what. a. treat! She spoiled us with homemade chicken noodle soup, homemade buns, homemade cinnamon rolls (she's got some crazy good cooking skills... and knows my love of all things carb!!) not to mention refreshing conversation!

I peeked in the living room and had to smile at this sight... times sure have changed, eh?! When I was their age I had no idea what a computer was, much less how to use one!


Now adays Alia can navigate her way around the laptop, use a mouse with ease, and even type an          e-mail for her Daddy (he tells her the letters and she pecks away!). Judging by the way the two younger girls are watching, I'm guessing it won't take 'em long either!

No comments:

Post a Comment