Thursday, January 26, 2012

365 Project: January 24, 2012

I gotta be honest with you... day two of our "girls only extravaganza" didn't go as well as day one. Among MANY other things... Caidrie was up during the night, Larren had four ear piercing temper tantrums (one of which was in public and two of which woke up her sleeping sisters), I was stir crazy by noon, whining was the girls language of the day, and I lost my temper more times than I would have preferred.

SO... to make the rest of the day somewhat tolerable I stopped by Dairy Queen, picked up some deep fried food for supper, let the girls bring down their buddies, and we had a picnic on the kitchen floor.


It didn't magically make the day perfect, but it brought out a few needed smiles... and considering the day, we'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment