Friday, November 5, 2010

Ice Skating

I'm gonna tell you a little secret.

I've always dreamed of being really good at ice skating. Now... being that I've never spent too much time on the ice... this is a pretty lofty goal to attain!

But I married a Canadian. And since I'm on my way to becoming a Canadian myself, I think I should have some sort of jump start on the whole ice skating thing.

Confession.

My skates have yet to move from their original location since moving to Canada.

BUT, that's all about to change!

See, I purchased these little babies for Alia the other day (for a whopping 2 dollars!!)...

and I am BEYOND excited to lace up my skates and make a fool of myself for her amusement! And maybe... just maybe... I'll learn a thing or two right along side of her!

If the locals haven't figured out that I'm a foreigner yet... it won't take 'em long once I hit the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment