Saturday, October 16, 2010

This is Worship



Alia and I watched this music video together. Both of us singing along... both of us drumming to the beat... and both of us lifting our hands in worship to our Father.

I know she doesn't quite get what worship is yet, but I do believe, without a doubt, that she knows and recognizes the Holy Spirit.

Goodness, what an absolute privilege to raise our children to love and serve Christ. I look forward to worshipping along side of her as she grows, for the day she accepts Christ into her heart, and for her to continually be blown away by the love of God.

I love being a mother. Have I said that lately?

1 comment:

  1. So true Renee... it is such an absolute privilege!! And so overwhelming sometimes, especially with the world that we live in. I agree... I love being a Mom!!

    ReplyDelete