Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Know, I Know...

... enough with the eating pictures already! But okay... let me explain.

Reason # 1 - It gives you glimpse into my world... and into how many times I have to clean my kitchen on any given day!

Reason # 2 - The ONLY time Larren is sitting still long enough to focus on anything is when she's eating... and handy, dandy enough, I tend to twiddle my thumbs at those kind of moments - thus reach for my camera!

Reason # 3 - Just discovered that I like the lighting in the kitchen around afternoon snack time

Reason # 4 - I just think she's so gosh darn adorable with food smeared all over her little baby face (please remind me I said that when I'm cleaning up my kitchen for the 17th time in one day!)

Thank you for your cooperation, but I can't promise there won't be any more in the future! This blog is not for the weak stomached!

No comments:

Post a Comment