Thursday, January 7, 2010

That's so OLD news...

... even though Alia still gets excited about the "NOOOOOO" when she looks out the window, this picture proves otherwise!
She's done fantastic with the whole bundling-to-the-hilt thing, but deep inside I think she's longing for sunshine! Warm, glorious sunshine... flip flops... the smell of fresh cut grass... trips to the park... leisurely strolls... ice cream on a weekly (okay, okay... semi-daily basis)... daylight until WAY past bedtime.
No, I can't say she's exactly TOLD me these things - but I just know. I mean we're tight. We're like THIS. We go WAY back. Oh... yeah, you might be right.... I guess I'll have to get back with you on how she feels about this whole winter thing! That is something she got from her daddy after all! Apparently you can tell who the REAL Canadians are around this place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment