Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CRUNCH!

There are no pictures (and I have no intentions of taking any!) but the Explorer is worse for the wear than it was yesterday when Jon left for work. The good news - Alia and I didn't fall down the slippery steps he warned us about. The bad news - we should have just stayed home!
I crunched the passenger side mirror while backing out of the garage. I always use my mirrors, (my dad DRILLED that in my head!) and I have to say, it got me into trouble this time! As I was noticing the larger-than-normal-gap on the driver side, I should have stopped.... but I didn't. And as I was turning my head to look in the passenger mirror I heard considerable crunching and soon realized why.
Jon didn't really care, of course... but I'm still kicking myself! Well, it's done, and hopefully the junk yard has a "new" shiny black one in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment