Sunday, January 24, 2010

The highlights of a simple life

Getting the mail is a definite high point in Alia's day! Maybe I keep her inside too much, I dunno... but that bit of fresh air does us both good!

Warm and ready



She totally knows the way to the mailbox on her own... and once we get closer she can't help but break out in a "brisk toddler trot"! (I hardly know what to call it, but it's super cute none the less!)


Pleased as punch with our find for the day... Mommy was hoping for more than a telephone bill, but ya take what ya get!



Crazy noses... we weren't outside all that long, but it sure doesn't take long for them to become a nuisance!


I'm so glad we never have to worry about traffic where we live... walking down the middle of the road is just how it's done here!


After a quick nose wipe, we decided to run around on the verandah for a bit... and play with the one rock we found up there!



The hoar frost was beautiful! I probably should have taken more pictures, but to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the cold! Someday maybe I'll be a true Canadian... for now I just lock myself inside for most the winter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment