Thursday, January 7, 2010

BIG sister

Alia's going to do GREAT in her new role! I have no doubts... sort of!
Here she is "pretending" to step on her baby

And here she is "pretending" to sit on her baby

But at least she knows how to make up for it! The baby is getting some ice cream for all the hassle she's been through in the last 3 minutes!


All kidding aside, I think Ali will do fantastic! We set up the basinet in our room and each morning and after each nap she runs in there to show me where the baby sleeps! She loves giving my belly hugs and kisses, which is just the sweetest! And she has become quite the little helper... so I think she'll enjoy getting things for Mommy when need be! Although it seems crazy... I am really looking forward to seeing her transition from being an only child to being the BIG sister! This little baby is going to be loved beyond measure... that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment