Thursday, January 14, 2010

Barely White Christmas

As most back home were "complaining" about a barely white Christmas, I was just soaking it in! I didn't mind one single iota.... after having several dumps of snow before we left, it was a nice break in our routine!!
As I have mentioned we were so blessed to be able to spend the holidays with my family! But... despite being really glad to be there, I hardly took any pictures! I don't know what my problem was... at any rate I will share a handful that I did take!

Auntie Erin (my bros wife) was fantastic with Alia. I can't even describe to you how much Alia LOVED playing with her. She has such a way with kids... I know that if we lived closer Alia would be at her house more times than not! I was so blessed to watch the two of them together.... it was truly beautiful!


This is one of the very few shots I got of Alia in her Christmas dress. Let's just say she was NOT in the mood for posing! So, she's sitting on Daddy's lap (read "being held there"!) with the promise that after pictures she could help pass out presents!


Uncle Josh helping Alia with her new rain garb... the jacket even has little antennas! It's ADORABLE!!


Watching Alia open her gifts was way more fun this Christmas! Last Christmas we basically opened them for her, with her grabbing on randomly at times. This year there was no stopping her! She knew the drill and was giving her all she had!


Trying to get a pic of some of the unwrapping frenzy, but wasn't too successful!


Daddy and Alia just relaxing with some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment