Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Miss Chef

For Christmas we decided to get Alia a new play kitchen. I researched until the point of ridiculousness (a word? I'm not sure!). After much hemming and hawing we decided on a plastic one, for a number of reasons! (Hopefully it stands the test of a little girl who's still learning to be gentle, and subsequent kids after that!)
Alia doesn't know when Christmas day is so, for at least this year, it didn't matter when we gave it to her! We decided to extend the festivities a bit and give it to her when we got back to MB. Boy oh boy, what a treat to see her eyes light up! I'm surprised... but she knew just what to do with it! She even closes the oven door with her foot - it's so funny! It's a big hit in our home, and I look forward to more "purple eggs" (that's what she made me today) in the future!





2 comments:

  1. That's nicer than my own kitchen, can we switch Alia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's what my little bro said too! I'm sure she wouldn't mind a little switcheroo!

    ReplyDelete