Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our little growing family

For our family pictures this year we chose a nearby park just a few miles from our house. It was a B-E-A-U-tiful day, and we had a great time! My sister-in-law and I "made a deal" that I would take their pics and she would take ours! I think she had the harder end of the bargain! 1.)she was using my camera so it took some getting used to 2.)Jon hates picture taking.... with a passion, a very strong passion 3.)18 month olds don't do the whole posing thing... it's just not on their to do list! But between the both of us we managed to get some usable shots and made some good memories!!!

Two personal favorites of Jer and Joe



With the leaves everywhere Alia was happy as could be... we have poplars and evergreens at our house, what can I say?!?!



Just the 3 1/2 of us








My oh my, she's not a baby anymore! I've known that, and I'm okay with it... but looking at these pics is just another realization of the fact!




My love and I


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see all your pics! They are bautiful. Can't wait to hear when the big news happens!

    ReplyDelete