Monday, January 25, 2010

Hand Me Downs

Since most our friends have girls the same age as Alia, she's never really had many hand-me-downs. Well... the other day a gal from our church said she was blessed with some clothes and wanted to pass on the larger sizes to us. (She's having a baby girl this spring and didn't want to store the 24 month+ sizes.)

My oh my... what a HUGE blessing! I never expected to get so many clothes... or such cute, cute stuff! There's a whole bag left just waiting to be passed "down the line!" (The clothes were organized, by the way... but when one very excited little girl dives into a stack, there's just no going back!)
Alia had a hoot trying on a new outfit, modeling it for Daddy, and then basking in all our "ooohs" and "aahhs"! I tell ya, she sure does have a flair for the dramatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment