Saturday, February 21, 2009

Vista Print


So yesterday I got a package in the mail. Of course I was curious and excited to see what was inside. Vista print sent a whole bunch of stuff with my name on it!! Okay.. it's advertising... I know, but I was still blessed none the less! They sent note cards and envelopes, sticky notes with "sheet music" on them (like how did they know I love music?!?!), a keychain that says "Renee's keys" and the most exciting... a grocery list with little check boxes beside each line!! Jon kyboshed putting the keychain on the Escape keys because he said it was too cheesy, but I think the mail key will have a whole new look! So yeah... the little things that make my day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow.!! That’s really great. I love to get free stuff from VistaPrint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the new little posts. Keeps it exciting for me too. Mine gets kind of boring when nothing happens and I don't have that little person to write about, just yet.

    ReplyDelete