Friday, February 20, 2009

Doubting Thomas

Jon has always been a great gift giver… he comes up with funny, creative, and thoughtful gifts. So why did I think my birthday would be any different? I kind of found out where he was getting one of my birthday gifts from and started looking through the flyer. He made a comment of there being limited quantities so he really hoped he could get it. Through the process of elimination I decided it was a new ironing board. Yup. Okay – sure I would like one with a fun cover that makes me smile as I’m ironing away… just not for my birthday! I convinced myself that I would be excited and surprised when he presented it to me. But… the lady from the store phoned and said the label maker we ordered wouldn’t be here for a few weeks and asked if that was okay! A label maker! I was so humbled (for doubting) and proud! My husband knows me so well… I love organization and it will be so fun to label all my Tupperware and Rubbermaid storage containers. So… no more snooping! I'm just going to be surprised in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment