Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Little Pony

On Sunday it was just a B-E-A-UTIFUL day!!!! My goodness... we couldn't stand to be inside! So after lunch (which Jon so graciously prepared because I was tired, hungry, and a tad bit cranky!!) we loaded Alia up in her wagon and set out across the yard to see the neighbor's horses! She never gets tired of them, and they actually seem to enjoy her visits as well!
- Ready to head off on the "big" journey!

- At this point Alia has spotted the horses, can hardly contain herself, and is milli-seconds from trying to climb out of the wagon!!

- I think they were excited to see us... but since we didn't bring apples, they lost interest rather quickly!



- This guy is Alia and I's favorite... he's always the first to run up and say hi!


- We tried getting the little pony to smile (it's the funniest thing... he rolls up his lip and shows all his woody looking teeth!) but he knew I had a camera and didn't want us documenting his special skills!

- Waving "buh bye" to the horses...

- Getting just a little dozy on our walk around town

- When we got back Alia saw the snowmobile in the back and just had to hop on... I think inwardly Jon was somewhat pleased! He would much prefer a sled over a horse any day!!

- Here Daddy is helping her with her "proper driving form"!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweety! She is an active little one. I'll bet you get your exercise compared to your first pregnancy, when you can sit on the couch and do nothing if you really want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do get more exercise, but then one would think I wouldn't be gaining as much weight, right?! Nope! I think I'm more active with this babe, but not eating as well... so it's all balancing out perhaps!

    ReplyDelete