Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Ped Egg

So my feet have been really bad for awhile now. I got a pedicure this past summer and the pedicurist (?) was "in awe" of how bad my calluses and dry skin were. I like to think it was "awe" but one should probably insert "grossed out" there. Anyhow... they were bad. I have been quite embarrassed by them for awhile now, but not any more!
Jon got me a Ped Egg for my birthday (correction, I ordered it and then said it was from him for my birthday!!). It's a wonderful little contraption! It arrived in the mail yesterday... it was a little delayed thanks to good ole' Canadian customs. So last night, after Alia went to bed, I had a Ped Egg party. WOW! It took me all night just to do 1 1/2 feet... I didn't quite get the 2nd one done. But what a difference! Jon was very impressed, to say the least (although he referred to it as a cheese grater, which was a little disturbing)!
Plus, I watched Anne of Green Gables while filing away.... what a terrific evening!
All in all, I think I would gladly be on a Ped Egg infomercial if asked. It really is that great of a product. Cheap, no pain, wonderful results, voila... I'm convinced!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I've wanted one of those too, since the pedicurist also was in "awe" of my feet... :( how much does is cost? I really should invest. By the way, despite how I'm sure it helps, I saw it on a news show once and was reminded of a cheese grater too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is hilarious to me! Christopher always calls what comes out of the Ped Egg Parmesan cheese on the commercial! Which would confirm the "cheese grater" comment from Jon! And speaking of cheese graters, I really should try it too... because my feet are always referred to by Christopher as cheese graters because they're sooo rough and dry! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nasty - nasty - nasty!

    you and your infomercials! you crack me up! something never change, eh?

    ReplyDelete