Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pampered

I've done it, am doing it, will be doing it... whatever! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant. I've been thinking about it for a long time and finally decided now is the time. I'm quite excited about it! Although today I've been feeling very "stay-at-home-momish" since making this decision.
I've really been needing something else. I love staying home with Alia... but I need more to my day than cleaning, laundry, peek a boo, and the ever classic "it's already 4:30 and I haven't started dinner". No, I know this won't magically complete my life, but it will at least give me goals that I can work for, time away from the house, etc.
I'm really looking forward to this!! I don't care about making money... just the little extra challenge will be welcomed!
So, wish me "luck" and let the cooking begin!

1 comment: