Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good Gifter...

My husband is SO GOOD at gift giving. He always seems to pick just the right thing!
For example... as part of my birthday gift a couple years ago he bought me a label maker. You see... he knows me, and knows me well! And I have to say... years later, I still smile when I open my cupboards and see this...




I am SO not into diamonds... never have been and never will be... it's those little gifts that say "I thought of you when I saw this" that sparkle way more in my eyes.

This year we decided to have an executive desk made as our anniversary/Christmas gift to each other, and I am so super excited about that, don't get me wrong... but I just love being able to see what Jon sees as he gives a gift. He is way more in tune with people than I am... and that clearly shows in his generosity! I am... once again... blessed by this man the Lord has given me!

1 comment:

  1. I saw part of your desk the other day at the shop.. it's gonna be GORGEOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete