Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So New

As I was looking through the pics my mom took when she was here, I ran across these two. They were taken when Larren was 3 days old.

My oh my... on one hand that feels like months ago! But on the other hand, bringing Larren home seems like it never really happened. I can't quite verbalize the feeling.
Maybe it's just because I haven't had as much time to sit and gaze at Larren like I did with Alia. To soak in her little beautiful features, to watch her as she dreams, to sing silly songs and "make" her do the actions with me, to read her every single book we own, to cuddle wuddle anytime we want to.
I'm not sure when... but this whirl wind has to let up some time, right? In the mean time I'm trying not to miss these precious first few months of Larren's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment