Monday, March 1, 2010

Praise the Lord... Gramma's Here!

With a new baby around, Gramma couldn't stay too far away of course! My mom came out for a visit as soon as she could catch a plane!! She arrived on the 15th, and was able to stay for about a week... which was great! I can't say I was the easiest of people to live with during that first week of Larren's life, but her help was GREATLY appreciated! Oh gracious, without her here we would have barely kept a float! Again, two kids is WAY more of an adjustment than I imagined it would be!

Alia and Gramma enjoying some Baby Einstein and cuddle time


Larren and Gramma just having a little chit chat




There can never be too many hugs when Gramma's here!





Bedtime stories


Alia LOVED having her very own play partner at her beck and call!






This is what I refer to as Larren's "old man grumpy face"... but Gramma doesn't mind!



Building a snowman was one of Alia and Gramma's highlights of the week.... they built it on the verandah by the back door so Alia could gaze at it and exclaim excitedly "NO-MAN" no matter how many times she'd seen him that day!


Again... I am so thankful that my mom took the time off work, spent the money to fly up, put up with a super stressed out daughter, loved on her two grand babies like crazy, cooked and cleaned on a daily basis, and left with a smile to boot! How blessed I am to have the parents I do! Thanks again Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment