Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crossing the Threshold

Jon and Alia's daily snowmobile rides are sadly coming to an end! Since the snow is melting like mad, they've been riding any chance they get! As Jon was starting the sled the other night, Alia waited in the garage. I was watching her out the window and realized that she wouldn't cross the threshold! She didn't want to miss anything that was going on, but kept her feet planted firm as could be! She's gone in and out of the garage a hundred times, but on this particular night she was staying put!

2 comments:

  1. Instead of posting comments on a few of these posts - because they are so fun! - I will post here for a few of them.

    These pictures are so funny! is she not supposed to go out or something?! I think it's SO SWEET that she gets daily dad-time on the snowmobile...what fun memories she will have.

    The photos of Alia shoveling Canadian snow with a sand shovel...hilarious!

    Looking forward to meeting Lauren someday...hopefully I get to meet her before she's too old!

    Much love my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelle! Thanks for your comments, they always make me miss ya and make me smile at the same time!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete