Friday, March 12, 2010

Praise the Lord... for sleep!!

Yeah! We're finally working through Larren's "stomach issues" and our nights have been SO much better! I've added another feeding in the evening, and that seems to be helping. Maybe the poor girl was just extra hungry so she ate extremely fast, sucked in lots of air and got gas as a result. I'm not quite sure... but we're so thankful that our nights are more enjoyable! (And that I can eat dairy again!!)
Last night she slept through the night from 11 pm - 7 am. I woke up in a panic, but made sure was breathing... and rejoiced for both the sleep and a healthy babe!
By no means am I saying that she's officially "sleeping through the night" or that this is even a new habit. Just sayin' I'm SUPER PUMPED about sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment