Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New wheels all around

So Jon "surprised" me the other night with a new truck. I had no idea what to say. The first question was... "How much?" Well, being the wheelin' dealin' husband he is, Jon bought the truck for a couple thousand dollars from a guy broken down on the side of the road. Right on!

I am now going to be driving a Ford F-250 crew cab long box pick up. This thing is practically the length of a limousine... it's crazy! But, I wanted a cheaper vehicle and had been contemplating a truck - so my husband delivers! It needs some work, thus the price - I'm not sure Jon could ever buy a vehicle that didn't need a little fixing up! But in a week or two I hope to be driving it! The downer... it won't even fit in our garage. It's 6" too long - so we'll be selling it before winter comes!

Alia also gets to ride in a new get up. We bought her a Chariot bike trailer/stroller from a private seller. It is in MINT condition and I feel like I got a very reasonable price! So now we can cruise around, regardless of windiness, and she can just enjoy the view! I am SO pleased with this purchase and Alia loves when we get it out! So... exercise is a fun reality now!

No comments:

Post a Comment