Thursday, May 7, 2009

Put on your boots...

we're heading to Wyoming! I'm so excited! I have been packing and doing laundry all day (which reminds me, the dryer buzzer just went off) and getting everything organized for our trip! It's just a short little jaunt, but a lovely one none the less!
We are leaving after school tomorrow, driving through the night for Brett and Angela's wedding on Saturday, will see CWAM friends on Sunday, then we'll turn around and head north on Monday. I'm actually kind of wondering about our sanity during/after this trip - but we'll manage!

10 Things I'm looking forward to:
1 - seeing awesome friends from CWAM (this should count as more than 1... probably like 10 in and of itself!)
2 - seeing the mountains
3 - getting that "anxious, happy, butterfly" feeling when we're almost there
4 - driving through Meeteetse
5 - showing Alia where I used to live
6 - seeing the new log administration building at the base
7 - eating beer battered fries at the Outlaw (I'm crossing my fingers!)
8 - seeing the utter joy and happiness on Brett's face during the wedding (he is beside himself he's so happy!)
9 - taking advantage of the long drive to chat/reconnect with my love
10 - wearing my blue dress to the wedding... it's my favorite and there's never a reason to wear it around here!

Pictures to follow!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your trip! It'll come for us sometime too...it's jut not knowing when. Give everyone a hug for me...oh and eat me some fries too!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete