Thursday, April 23, 2009

House Hunt

No... that sounds wrong. We're not really hunting, we're just keeping our eyes open! I looked at another house-to-be-moved tonight. It was a HUGE ole' farmhouse with lots of potential... but lots of work needed too. The downstairs was lovely and completely renovated.... but motivation must have been lacking on the way up the stairs! I totally understand, but I'm just not sure we should pick up the baton! So.... this one shall to pass.
Part of me feels discouraged, and part of me feels relieved. I think we're done with houses to be moved for now. It is just SOOO much work! Plus finding land is the real issue. So we will continue to look for a place outside of Morden. They are getting fewer and farther between though.
But...I'm thankful we have the house we have and I just need to focus on the positives! Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment