Friday, February 11, 2011

In Two Days...

... my little Larren will be turning ONE!


I know that all parents say the same thing... "Gracious, how can she/he be turning one already!?!"... but it really is true! This past year has been a blink!

I have so much I would like to write about, but oh so little time! Party preparations are in full swing and the to-do list is dwindling along nicely!

But, in the midst of all this... the one thing I really wish I could do, is freeze time. Just make it stop. For a couple days, at least. I want to SAVOR.... SA-VOR... these days with my littlest one. I love the age she's at... her little teasing personality, her scrunchy face, her wobbling walk, and her dramatized babble as she tries so hard to communicate what's on her mind. I feel like God is continually reminding me that these days are quickly disappearing. Yeah, there's never a dull moment in this life I'm in... but there's also never a day that I don't look at my kids (though somedays it might not be til the END of the day!!!) and feel my heart SWELL with joy and thankfulness. It's busy... but it's oh so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment