Thursday, April 22, 2010

My "New Toy"

While I'm on a blogging roll, I might as well include these oldies that I found hiding away.
*keep on scrolling, by the way... there's LOTS today!*

While I was away with a friend for the day, Jon decided that I needed to have a snow mobile of my own. Maybe it was all the riding I did trying to induce labor with Larren... I dunno... but I'm actually glad he came to that conclusion!
Now see... there's something you should know about Jon! He's a buy and sell kinda guy. We go through a wide range of vehicles in a year, and most people have no idea what we're driving at any given time! BUT... in all of our marriage Jon has always made money on anything he's ever bought and sold! That being said... if Jon sees a deal, he HAS to scoop it up!
Thus... the reason for my new sled!
But, typical in our household... the sled has some "issues" and I needed assistance in starting it!


The girls just looking on in confusion. "What? Dad, you're actually going to let MOM drive that thing? Are you sure? Are you really sure that's a good idea?!"

Here I come, around the bend... and only one mishap thus far!

I'm not exactly sure what it is... but I just DON'T have the coolness factor when I ride sleds! Maybe it's because I really have no idea what I'm doing... I'll admit, I look pretty funny! But notice my new Sorels that Jon got me for my birthday? That should help fool people into thinking I'm Canadian! :)

1 comment:

  1. omg remember when we went up to visit and went snowmobiling...and you abandoned me hahaha we were so sore driving back to wyoming...good times! i miss you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete