Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Sold It?

Quick intermission break - I sold my camera. I know... I'm a little shocked too! One morning I decided that if I got this much $$$ for it than it would be worth upgrading, and within an hour of listing it... I got exactly what I was asking! Crazy!
So now I'm on the hunt again! I'm leaning towards a Nikon D90. I played with one at the camera store and was so impressed with the speed, crisp image, features, and that it's still a reasonably priced camera! But... needless to say I'm feeling lost with just a Point and Shoot right now. And ya know, I'm taking that as a good sign! I may be a little baby in the photography world, but apparently I can't go "back"... and that makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. very fun!
    you make me smile with your "little baby in the photography world" ; )
    looking forward to seeing more pictures when you get it! happy shooting.

    ReplyDelete