Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beer? Are You Sure?

I haven't had enough milk for Larren and have tried a number of things to resolve that problem. I've been taking an herb that has definitely helped, but has started making my hips, knees, wrists, and ankles hurt... a side effect experienced by some people! Upon mentioning this to our Dr., she suggested beer... with a laugh! We were in the same youth group for crying out loud!
And you should probably know that I HATE beer. Absolutely hate it. It tastes terrible, is a waste of money, and is good for nothing, in my mind.

BUT... this is about the 8th time beer has been suggested... and I really, really, really want to nurse Larren. So... I'm giving it a shot. One beer a day for one week. This had better work, I tell ya!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't become an alcoholic!! Just kidding!
    Gramma and Grampa

    ReplyDelete