Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I sold it...


... and it's actually been a bit hard for me! But - it's just a fact that I NEVER play it anymore and kids don't allow for that "jam time" like I thought they would! Plus I have never really connected with this piano, so I decided it was time that it moved to a home that would give it more attention! We will get a nice piano in another 2 years or so, when Alia is ready to start playing. But in the mean time our living room just isn't going to have that same cozy feeling that it once had. Maybe I'll replace the piano with a rustic looking armoire or something... I dunno! Jon keeps moping that it won't be the same without it - poor guy, I never knew he was so attached!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a hutch that is rustic antique looking if you are interested... just a thought. It doesn't fit into our house. :(

    ReplyDelete