Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Cookie Monster


This girl is spoiled, I tell ya, absolutely spoiled! While out for lunch after church on Sunday, Alia's "Uncle" Ron decided she needed a chocolate chip cookie in the worst way. So he gave her the WHOLE thing. Alia just gobbled it up, failing to mention that she'd only gotten snip-its of a cookie in the past... never the whole thing (and it was a LARGE cookie, might I add!) She just nibbled it back and forth like a cob of corn, happy as a lark. And when I discovered the little chocolaty mess she was holding she just smiled her little grin and said "Mommy, you don't want to take this away, do you? Look how much fun I'm having, and Uncle Ron even said I could eat the whole thing." Okay... she didn't say one single word, she just kept eating - but her eyes said it all! Believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment