Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let them eat corn...

We've waited a LONG time for corn up here! Well, it's relatively on schedule, but we were baited with fresh yummy corn in Ohio and then deprived of it for a month when we returned to Manitoba, so it seemed like a LONG time!
Anyhow... Alia is in her glory. If I would let her walk around eating corn and apples all day, her world would be rose colored! I have always preferred eating my corn uncooked, fresh from the field... and Alia seems to prefer it that way too. Although, she doesn't complain when it's cooked though, that's for sure!

Just look at this corn hoover...





And here she is at supper time... we'll have to work on her eating skills before her first date comes along!




But ya know... now that I think about it... if people took pictures of me while I ate my corn, they would probably send me to refine school in no time. So... why don't we just cut Alia (and Mommy!) some slack and let her eat her corn in all it's buttery goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment