Friday, January 23, 2015

Kids = 2 : Mom = 1

Way back when... you saw some pictures of Alia shoveling snow... at the ripe ole' age of 4.

Well... Caidrie got the bright idea to don her snow stuff and follow in her sisters footsteps! No warning, no prompt... just decided she wanted to shovel a bit!



And I have to tell you something.. shhhh... it's personal... *hu hum* I have only shoveled the drive way once... *cough* in my life!!


So these little ones of ours... they have their mama beat 2:1! And I even have a good number of years on them!!

But... I'll give shoveling another try this winter.... I will! And maybe... just maybe... if I'm REALLY embracing the cold, I'll even have Jon teach me how to run the snow blower! 

Maybe!



1 comment:

  1. So great to see your family in these posts!

    ReplyDelete