Sunday, November 6, 2011

Doughnuts and Doll Diapers

This morning I had the pleasure of going on a date with my oldest little lady and it was an ab-sol-ute TREAT! I positively enjoyed every minute of it!


We went out for "coffee" in the morning... a.k.a. chocolate milk... 


... and then made our way to the town's annual craft sale! Alia and I went last year, so she knew what to expect. After our Timmy's stop, she said "Hurry Mommy... we need to find the quickest way to the craft show!" Needless to say, she had been looking forward to it for quite some time! :)

We did lots of hand holding, browsed every table, played in the new indoor play area, and bought several items. Some were great finds and some well... weren't!

My conclusion is that I'm a sucker for craft shows. It's kinda like an auction for me. I get wrapped up in the moment and end up bringing things home that I never would have if I wasn't "under the influence!" 

Our final tally for the morning included: 4 doll diapers, 2 homemade fridge magnets, a hair clip holder, a container of homemade salve, and Alia's favorite find of the day... lego shaped glycerin soap.


I have to say... I'm already looking forward to our date when next year's craft show rolls around!! And will definitely be stocking up on glycerin soap... :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm still sad that I missed out...it looks like you ladies did alright on your own though. Next year you can count me and Addie in!

    ReplyDelete