Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wedding Day Tag Along

My friend, Tara, is a photographer and graciously offered me a "tag along" position at a wedding she was shooting! It was a wonderful opportunity to get a little more familiar with my camera and to see her in action! She does a great job and it really makes me appreciate a good picture when I see one... even more than I did before!
I shot manual the whole time... so I have no one to "blame" for these pictures but myself! But it was good practice... and I'll leave it at that! I am SO GLAD that I could just play... and leave the "perfect shots" up to Tara!

*I'm not a fan of "over editing" (which I've done here!) and am still learning where the line is, or even how to edit at all, for that matter. So... just look quickly with eyes half shut!!*



The sun was lovely... just not for picture taking!



The couple loved to fish so we took a few pics by the lake...

















So... I've learned a whole pile of things that I need to work on today. And that's okay. I'll spare you the list... though it is tempting to point out everything! But... I'll just walk away and leave it at that!

"Thanks again Tara for asking me to join you. It was so very sweet of you and I'm beyond blessed! I had a lot of fun... even though I may have looked "pained" at times!!"

3 comments:

  1. Fun Renee! Nice eye - don't be too hard on yourself, we're always on a learning curve.
    Glad you got the opportunity. Will you be shooting more in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY! That's something I would love to do. Maybe you'll be the wedding photog out of the two of us! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Renee!! I LOVED having you there!! I was blessed - you got some AWESOME shots - we may have to make this a little more frequent... :)

    ReplyDelete