Monday, May 10, 2010

Lare Bear Galore

We have been SO SO blessed to have children who learn to sleep through the night at an early age! This girl definitely likes her sleep... and that makes mommy (and daddy) very happy!!

I love this pic... it makes me smile every time I see it!

Utter focus... :)

We put up the mobile for Larren the other day, and she loves it! She'll sing to it, move her arms to try and catch the butterflies, and be amazed for minutes on end... while all three of us (Alia included!) just stand there and tell her how cute she is!

There's never a shortage of toys for Larren to play with. If she makes even the slightest peep that would indicate she's bored, then Alia brings her a new one in a swift hurry!


Oh my gracious, I'm glad we have two girls! I so much enjoy having two little loves around!

No comments:

Post a Comment