Sunday, February 7, 2010

When All Else Fails... Try the Snowmobile

I was due yesterday. And today... there's still no baby! So we've started working down the list of tricks recommended to us.

Number 1 on the list - drive down a bumpy road.
I figured the snowmobile would be about the same equivalent, so off I went!



Jon graciously made a trail for me to follow behind the trees, but since I've gotten wimpy in my old age, I figured I would just stick to the main roads in town! Surprisingly, that proved to be a little "too boring" for my tastes and I went for something more challenging! But... my darling husband forgot to tell me there were jumps to be conquered! I soon figured that out and since I landed the biggest one okay, I went back for more! Around and around I went... going faster with each lap... and still... no contractions. The only thing this got me was a new love for riding snowmobiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment