Sunday, February 7, 2010

When All Else Fails... Try Bowling

Since snowmobiling didn't do the trick...

Number 2 on the list - bowling.

So, I've never been a great bowler... by any stretch of the imagination. And sure... I can use the pregnancy card as an excuse THIS time around, but that will only last for another few days! It's time to face the truth... if I would have had bowling in high school than I would pretty much be a professional by now! Seriously! Jer, Joe, and Jon all had a bowling stint in high school - and well, you should see their game!

Alia LOVED all the balls of course...





and when she actually got to roll one down the lane - she was a goner! She'll be following in her Daddy's footsteps in no time!


It was quite a site seeing a 9 month pregnant lady TRY to bowl!


Jon, plotting his next move


I told you Jon's quite the pro... look at that form... that poise. He even has the whole "back foot thing" down!


NOT ME! Notice the very much LACK of form. It's more of a lob than a skilled throw!




Due to my double digit game, lack of form and throwing ability, frequent gutter balls, and NO skill... I think the baby chose to stay put out of utter embarrassment! Next time I'll try a sport I have a little more confidence in! For now Alia and I can practice together... she might be able to teach me a thing or two!

1 comment:

  1. No. 3 - Professional pedicure. Have them rub the spot that puts you in labor.

    No. 4 - Eggplant parmesan at Olive Garden. Who comes up with this stuff?

    No. 5 - Spicy wings at BW3.

    No. 6 - Chiropractor

    No. 7 - Play Settlers of Catan late at night (that's when I was in labor with Luke).

    Oh the things we try! Hang in there! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one when he/she does decide to make the big appearance!

    ReplyDelete