Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Daddy

As I was thinking of Jon's love for Alia... it got me thinking about my dad's love for me. I have been SO blessed by him. And I appreciate him more and more as I grow up!
Thanks Dad. Thanks for the many sacrifices you made for our family. Thanks for making anything funny (even a simple dinner would/does end with me laughing uncontrollably!). Thanks for your firm yet loving discipline over the years ("put your hands on the counter!!"). Thanks for your honesty and integrity... you've set a very good example for us to follow. Thanks for your love for me... I'll always be your little girl. And most of all... thanks for your love for Christ. It is evident in every aspect of your life and you have taught us a love for the Word through the hours you spend in it. Thank you Dad.... I love you and I can't wait to give you a huge bear hug in a week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment