Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good As New

Alia and Jon repaired their first car together the other night!! (My, how I adore Jonathan in his role as father, by the way! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful he is!) I fixed quite a number of vehicles with my Popsy... and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Alia gets to have the same pleasure!

**Sorry for the HORRIBLE lighting and shadows in these pics... when there's a "moment", it needs to be captured, regardless of photography "correctness"! Thanks for your understanding in this matter!!**

The problem: A broken steering wheel linkage



The solution: A daddy who knows what he's doing and a little admirer who's MORE than willing to help! (And this round do hickey thing to hold it in place!)




A "thank you Daddy... you're the best" hug


Taking the car for a test spin (I should note that the opening door to her car is on the OTHER side... but she insisted on getting in "Dukes of Hazzard" style!)


The steering wheel is as good as new!


They make quite a pair, these two... Alia will be one well versed little girl!

1 comment:

  1. What a pair! I can't wait for Katelyn to do the same with her daddy!

    ReplyDelete