Saturday, August 29, 2009

Can the end be near?!?!

I think so. I really think we might see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Most of you know - we moved a 1 1/2 story farm house 20 miles, put it on a new basement, did basically everything you can think of, and then moved a garage (that Jon bought for $100 and moved himself) on to our property to also renovate!

The garage has been without siding for a year now, and next week it will get a whole new look! Jon has completed all the wiring (it had nothing in it previously) and is ready to start the outside makeover on Monday!

Here's my hubby hard at work... I think his secret dream is to be an electrician!





When it is 100% done I will be posting before and after pictures of both the house and the garage projects for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment