Thursday, January 29, 2009

A glimpse of what's to come...


As most of you know I’m quite a tidy person… I like to have everything in its place and can get stressed easily when things are disorganized! Well, God (with Alia's help) is teaching me that messes are not only okay, but a part of life.

Today I came around the corner to see Alia pulling out dish towels one by one from the cupboard! She’s been opening and closing that drawer for weeks now but never bothered to check what was inside. Really I could care less about refolding a few towels (and she’s just so cute as she takes them out!) but it’s a glimpse of what’s ahead. My world is about to get a little dirtier and a little more cluttered perhaps … but I love it! There will always be nap time when I can run around the house picking stuff up, just so I can pick it up again later… but it’s a job I’m definitely glad I signed up for!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Renee! Just wait! One day Luke emptied every cupboard in the kitchen he could get open! Crazy little guy! Sometimes its worth it though, I got supper on the table!

    ReplyDelete