Thursday, January 29, 2009

... but it's got a lifetime warranty!


Alia had the pleasure of attending her 1st Tupperware party last Wednesday night. She got a little too excited and did a nose dive into the coffee table, thus also experiencing her 1st fat lip! Due to the traumatic events of the evening I decided I would just bring the catalog home to take a better look. It ended up being a costly mistake! I figured on just buying a thing or two, nope… Jon is secretly a Tupperware fan (his mother trained him well!). Since modular mates were on sale and they “have a lifetime warranty” (Jon's big selling point) our kitchen will be well organized!

2 comments:

  1. Oh our girls! I'm so glad that at 5 1/2 months, Adalee has a wonderful friendship with Alia. I'm sure Addie feels she can go to Alia for advice on teething, how to get onto her hands and knees, and to just scream it out together. I hope our little ladies will forever be great friends! After all, when you bond together in Tupperware, the bond will last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Jon is all for you buying tupperware to organize, GO FOR IT! I got some as a shower gift and it helps with all the odds and ends of little bags of this and that. He was raised right! HA HA
    Glad you're on the blogging network, one more I can faithfully check

    ReplyDelete