Monday, September 12, 2016

School is in Session

I've heard the saying "The days are long, but the years are short!" and can say a hearty "AMEN!" to that. Here I am, in a new season... turning a new page. All three of my girls are in school, and that leaves me with three hours each morning where I am flying solo! It's odd. It's quiet. It's prayer time. It's change. It's been sad. But it's also good. 

My lovely ladies on their first day of school...





Funny Faces...


"I'm going to miss you Mommy" faces...


"But we'll kiss you when we get home!" faces...


I have rarely ever been without children in the last 8 1/2 years... and I will say, it's a good thing to miss each other a bit. And it's also a very good thing to joyfully embrace in hugs each afternoon!!!


Matie and I waiting for the two older girls to get off the bus!


And here they come... ready for hugs, snacks, and talk, talk, talking!!




No comments:

Post a Comment