Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ohio trip - part 3

Visiting with friends/family was of course a highlight of the trip. One night we invited a bunch of our friends over, ate pizza, and made sure the kids didn't get into trouble. My... how our "outings" have changed due to the kiddos!

- My mom and my best friend, Amy just chit chattin away!


- My little girl could hardly keep up with those boys, and by the end of the night she was not in her most modest attire. We took off her soiled shorts and let her run around in her tank top!


- We were taking bets on which kid was going to get wet first!


- Alia came close... but regained her balance and walked away dry as could be!


- This poor girl was positively pooped after playing so hard!


There are so many more pictures that I would love to post... of the balloon ride my family took, of Gramma and Grampa spoiling me with my FAVORITE pizza, of all the people we visited with- but I just absolutely don't have time right now! And since this catching up thing is keeping me from posting recent events, I am moving on! If I ever get the time to add more pics of our Ohio trip I will... but as of now it won't be in the near future!!

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on your blog. So I'll just post once here, instead of each one.
    It's fun to see Waldman family pictures, miss those parts of the past where I was involved with good food, shooting contests, and just plain old fun times (and don't forget freezer-burned ice cream).
    You have lots of fun pictures. And Alia is CUTE! Congrats on the fourth member of your family (just incase i didn't say that another time).
    Wish I could have seen you in Ohio. I am here for 10 days without Doug as I shot a wedding yesterday and have another next week. So i would have had some time to play had you still been around...maybe some day soon.
    Much love,
    me

    ReplyDelete