Sunday, June 7, 2015

Summer Storm

Summer storms are the best eh?! Our girls are JUST getting to the age where they find storms more interesting than frightening! So once the lightening stopped, they were out to play in the rain in no time flat!

I laugh when I see these pics.... because it SO SHOWS each of their personalities.

Alia = always the prepared and cautious one


Larren = carefree and ready to have fun... why bother with a jacket?!?!


Caidrie = a style all of her own!!


The girls felt it was their job to collect as much rain water as possible... so several trips were made to the "watering pond" that Jon has set up to get water for the very few plants that we have!


But their job was mixed in with some fun too, I assure you!


A good opportunity for a little Sunday relaxin' I'd say!


OH... and may I introduce Oreo and Peach Pie .. the newest members of the family!


This girl enjoyed getting muddy and wet the most! She seems pulled to the "water magnets!" aka puddles!



Before long it was just me... swinging away on the porch swing, listening to the rain fall!


 And then this handsome gentleman joined me...  


... AND even agreed to take some silly pics with me!!! What a guy, eh!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment