Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Corona Craze

Hi Folks,

As most (okay scratch that, all) of you may know, a new (as of December 2019) virus has been sweeping the world. Because of COVID-19 (affectionately-NOT- called Corona) toilet paper has been in high demand, countries have been quarantined, and I have been going a little bit crazy. I now think that I am more of an extrovert and find it hard to stay so far away from my friends for so long. I finally found some crafts to do (more on that later) and believe the worst (for me) has passed. As for being 'socially distanced' I think the best thing to do is stay busy.

Also due to corona schools throughout Canada and the US have been shut down for varied lengths of time. But since we homeschool we don't need to stop. Not as exciting for me and my sisters as it probably should be😜. But Mom relented and this week we get to skip individual subjects. For those of you who are new to Kreiser lingo,that means anything that is grade differentiating such as Math, Language Arts, Spelling, and more.

I know that it is easy to be scared by corona, but we have God with us and there is nothing that is bigger than Him. God rules over everything, climate change, natural disasters, and you guessed it, corona. Though right now we might not see a purpose for all of this quarantine, sickness, and toilet paper hoarding, God has a purpose and a plan for everything... and will use it for His glory! (Okay, maybe not the toilet paper hoarding though!!)

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Signing off to go wash my hands! 😉

Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment