Monday, October 4, 2010

I Just Can't Get Enough of This Girl

Let's be real here - those first few months of her life were rough. Crying, and screaming, and screaming some more... not knowing what to do, only to repeat it again the next day. It was quite hard for me to connect with her... to say the least! It was hard for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel and hard for me to be thankful for where I was at in life.

But my what an amazing difference since we've gotten her allergies figured out! She's content. She's happy. She's healthy. And she's just oh so funny!

I am so GLAD (so GLAD!!) that God has completely restored those 5 months that were lost. He has given me more than I ever dreamed of! I feel so close to her now... so thankful for the time I have with her... so appreciative of the little snugly girl that we have been blessed with!

Yup, she still cries. And she still screams, at times... but I can happily say that it's mostly when she doesn't have enough Cheerios in front of her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment